Weclome to the Vail Development Team 2012-2013.
More information about all of our programs can be found using the menu above.
To look at the dates for Devo, please go to the Calendar Page.
To receive our email newsletters click here → Join our list
DEVO DROP OFF AND PICK UP PROCEDURES
General Town of Vail parking structure information –
- Parking is FREE for 2 hours
- Parking is FREE if you enter after 3:00 PM
- Please adhere to all signage
Drop Off Tips –
- If you’re just going to drop off your child and leave rather quickly feel free to use the area we introduced on December 15th identified by the DEVO Park-n-Ride sign on the top deck of the Vail Village structure.
- If you’re going to park for the day, grab some breakfast or do some shopping after you drop off your child it would probably be best to enter the structure through the main entry, which has several access lanes, and park where ever you’d like. Take the elevator or stairs to the top level and you’re on your way.
- If there is a long line of traffic trying to gain access to the top level of the structure it would be quicker for you to use the main entrance as described above to expedite your drop off.
Pickup Tips –
- Please do not drive to Golden Peak to pick up your child. The area is simply not large enough to handle the DEVO program volume and our other business volumes at the same time.
- Park in either Town of Vail structure (FREE when you enter after 3:00 PM) and ride the in town bus to Golden Peak. This will allow you to take all the time you need to meet with your child’s coach or wait for your child should they be a little late getting off the mountain.
- The Children’s Center lot is for the exclusive use of that facility and should not be used for DEVO program pickup.
- The Passport Club lot has very strict guidelines for usage which include NO UNATTENDED vehicles and NO stays longer than 10 minutes! These policies will be enforced.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.